CD sized box-set
The red foil-printed glossy white cardboard box contains the regular digipak with 28 pages booklet with all lyrics, 8 'Onani' picture cards and an 1-track video DVD 'Glory to thee, my beloved masturbator' in a cardboard slipcase.
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: Neofolk, Martial Industrial
𝐋𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥: Cold Meat Industry
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦, 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘺 𝘭𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 (𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰) 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘖.𝘙.𝘌. 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘰𝘱𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴.
Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio is a neofolk and martial industrial group from Stockholm, Sweden.
Initially under the name Ordo Equilibrio, the project rose in May 1993 from the ashes of Archon Satani, as founding member Tomas Pettersson perceived the desire to canalize his remaining creativity through the aesthetic portrayal of the undivided spiritual and intellectual kinship between Light and Dark, Life and Death, Male and Female, Love and Hate, Beauty and Depravity, War and Peace.
Thus the genesis of Equilibrium and the advancement beyond into the perfection of Roses. The name of the project was changed to Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio in 1998. An aesthetic constellation situated somewhere on the illusive boundary between the impending apocalypse and the orgies of ancient Rome; and accompanied by the sound of acoustic guitars, cyclic soundscapes, strings and percussion; come songs on the threshold of the sensually seductive and morally reprehensible; gospels on the verge of the conjecturally acclaimed and what's soon to be condemned.
The music is contemporarily referred to as apocalyptic pop, but its continuing variation over the past thirteen years extends further and perfectly congregates a variation of nuances into the distinguishing essence of that which is Ordo Rosarius Equilibrio.
O N A N I - [Practice Makes Perfect]
01. Glory To Thee, My Beloved Masturbator
02. [Remember] What You Sow Is What You Reap
03. Can You Hear The Devils Laughing? (Or Is It Just Me)
04. The Love And Defiance Of Being Alive
05. Let Me Show You, All The Secrets Of The Torture Garden
06. Too Late For Innocence, Too Late For Regret (Four Hands Please Better Than Two)
07. Forgive Me, I Am Not Satan; I Am Mary Just Like You
08. C U M, And Let Me Lead You Far Astray
09. Amore Rosso, Amore Marrone, Amore Nero (Il Waltzer Del Lupo Mannaro)
10. I W I L L; Even After The Flowers Are Gone
11. Confessions Of A Sinflower
Glory To Thee, My Beloved Masturbator
DVD - Glory To Thee, My Beloved Masturbator
top of page
bottom of page